Sunday, September 6, 2009

Week Completed

This was my first week following my training program. Here are my 4 runs. (All were 4.2km)

Sunday: 20:30 Pace:4:54mins/1km
Tuesday: 19:30 Pace: 4:36mins/1km
Thursday:23:30 Pace: 5:36mins/1km
Saturday: 20:10 Pace: 4::48mins/1km

Points
  • My worst run was in the early morning. (Maybe I'm not a morning person)
  • My Best run was accompanied by a bit of rain.
  • New shoes feel great!
  • Clothes were comfy.
  • All runs on footpaths. (No shin splints)
Work Outs: 2/3 (Needs improving)

Overall, not a bad week, didn't miss a run and I had only one really bad run. And that is all part of learning. I think it was because I ran in the early morning. I may not be a real morning person.

I hope anyone who reads this has had a good week too!

No comments:

Post a Comment