Sunday, September 13, 2009

Week Overview and a Good 4.2km

This week I had two really good runs, a good run and a horrible run.

Sunday: 19:50mins Pace:
Tuesday: 20:40mins
Thursday: 19:36mins
Saturday: Really bad 3.1km that I didn't time properly but was something like 18-20mins.

I think it was similar to last week, where I had 3 times that were around 20mins and 1 that wasn't close.

Workouts: 2/3-still needs improving.

Other than completing my 2nd week of training, today, Sunday, I have just finished a 4.2km run in 20mins (This is part of the next week). Now I have a theory; if I run can run 4.2km in 20mins each run I won't have a really bad run. So today was a good run.

I think Summer has just arrived here in Australia so off with the trackies and on with the shorts!

No comments:

Post a Comment