Sunday, August 16, 2009

Closed in Shoes too Hot for Comfort

Yesterday I went for my long run (currently only 30mins) and my feet were getting really hot. Like I was running on hot bitumen. It was because I had closed in shoes. (and it was sunny) They are good for running in when wet, but otherwise not too good. So its a good excuse to get new runners!

Above :My closed in runners.

I had a good run today, (20mins 4.2km) bit drizzly though but other than that pretty good weather. This run was on a different route than my other 2 routes, just makes for a slightly more interesting run. Someone told me it helps to make runs more interesting by listening to an Ipod. Might try it next run.

1 comment:

  1. I'm all about my iPod. It's not the greatest habit to get into since it's very hard to break, but it's perfect for long runs. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete