Thursday, August 13, 2009

When I Get Up Early to Work Out or Run...

I think I am becoming addicted to getting up early (by early I mean 6:30am) for a run or workout. I think it adds life to my day. I'm never rushed in the mornings like I used to be. I've been on here this morning for 20mins plus so I can spare more than 20min. I can read all the updates from all my "Quality Running Blogs" too. I feel fresher and I get a feeling of pride just to put "25min run 4km" in my running diary. No, I'm not becoming addicted, I am addicted!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, can you please comment my blog to respond to this question. How do you get up so early? I sleep very heavy and have had a problem with getting up early and actully not moving but getting up, like crawl up the stairs and get on the couch and go back to sleep. and even then i end up running down the street to not miss the bus. please help. I do also want to start running in the morning. thxs for all the help! -bizlove<3

    ReplyDelete