Sunday, August 30, 2009

Finally, Gel-Kayanos Try Out and 20min 4km Run

I finally ran in my new shoes.(My New Asics Gel-Kayanos) They are great! If you have been recommended by the fitters at the shop then I'd go for it.I went for a 20min, 4.2km run. It felt alright after having a week off because of my cold. The 1st km was hilly, but easy cause I had the wind behind me. The next 2kms were moderate with the wind working against and with me. The last km was hard with the it being hilly and the working against the wind.

Other than the new shoes my friend agreed to train with me. He came with me on the run with me. He definately provides motivation and a more interesting run.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I wear Asics too, they're the best! I also like to run with friends, it makes the longer runs go quickly. We all learn so much from each other too! Nice to meet you!!!!

    ReplyDelete